Communication AMMO is now a part of True Digital Communications.
Sean Williams has brought his nearly 30 years of experience as a leader in corporate communications, including public relations, internal communications, research, measurement, coaching and training, to True, where he is Vice President, Practice Lead.
- Strategic Planning — Our proprietary Corporate Communications planning process is simple and direct.
- Integrated marketing and communications for independent schools (private schools) and higher education.
- Program Development — We can take your program from research to planning to execution.
- Research/Analysis — We put together virtual teams focused on client objectives, competitively priced.
- Intranet — Usability, editorial strategy, tools and automating manual processes is the key to an effective intranet
- Editorial Services — Freelance writing and editing for the full scope of vehicles and business needs
- Public Relations — Never mind chasing the most eyeballs, why not chase the right ones?
- Social Media Strategy — Beware of snake oil. Social media may, or may not, belong in your plans
- Measurement and Evaluation — Learn how to make research and evaluation part of your existing program
Current and recent clients include: St. Anne’s Episcopal School (Denver), Adelphi University, Colorado Rocky Mountain School, University Liggett School, Ernst & Young (EY), Western Reserve Academy, Western Financial Group, Cleveland Plus, Ketchum Change, Avery Dennison, and The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
Reach Sean at SDWilliams@truedigitalcom.com, at 216.333.1615, or on Twitter @CommAMMO.